OONI KODA 12 - SMALL PIZZA BUNDLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PIZZA OVENS!
OONI KODA 12" PIZZA OVEN - SMALL PIZZA BUNDLE
1 x Ooni Koda 12" Portable Gas Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven
1 x Ooni Koda 12 Waterproof Carry Cover with padded handles
1 x 12 Inch Perforated Pizza Peel - 30cm x 80cm
Ooni Koda Portable Gas-Fired Outdoor Neapolitan Pizza Oven
KegLand is proud to announce our new stockist signing with Ooni Pizza Ovens. If you want the best portable gas fired pizza oven on the market right now, Ooni is the only choice. This Koda is the original, the classic, a modest 12" pizza.
If you're after something a little bit bigger than the 13" Capable Ooni Koda, we do also sell the Ooni Koda 16, its bigger brother.
Ready right out of the box, the super-compact Ooni Koda is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes (compared to its bigger brother Koda 16 in 20 min.) and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
FAST: Heats to 500°C (932°F) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
What's In The Box?
1 x Ooni Koda 12 pizza oven
1 x Stone Baking Board
1 x Ooni Koda Manual and Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
1 x Propane gas tank regulator and hose
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- 28mBar QCC1 regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Ooni Koda is compatible with large LPG tanks (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb LPG tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
- Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
Not compatible with natural gas*
What Is a Perforated Pizza Peel?
The word “perforated” means a surface covered with small holes. So a perforated pizza peel is a metal peel with a lot of small holes on the carrying surface. The purpose of the holes is to get rid of excess flour from the pizza dough to avoid that it burns in the oven. A perforated peel is also lighter and prevents the pizza from sticking to the peel.
30cm Wide x 80cm Long - Perfect Size for the OONI KODA 12"
Lightweight aluminium construction. Phillips Head screwdriver required for assembly.