OONI KODA 16 - FAMILY PIZZA BUNDLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PIZZA OVENS!
OONI KODA 16 - FAMILY PIZZA BUNDLE
1 x Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven
1 x Ooni Koda 16 Waterproof Cover
1 x 14 Inch Perforated Pizza Peel - 35cm x 80cm
1 x 4 Inch Pizza Cutter Tool
1 x 8 Inch Perforated Pizza Spinner Peel
Ooni Koda 16 Portable Gas-Fired Outdoor Neapolitan Pizza Oven
If you want the best portable gas fired pizza oven on the market right now, Ooni is the only choice. Check out their Original Ooni Koda 12 here if you want a more compact solution if space is tight, because the Koda 16 is a bigboy!
The hottest thing in pizza oven land right now is the Ooni 16. It's Ooni's latest oven that delivers as always a fast heat-up time and a fast pizza cook. Ooni has gone further with the Ooni 16 than any other oven to provide more even heat distribution with their L-shaped burner. This brings heat right up to the front of the oven. The 16" pizza space also allows you to cook 12" standard-sized pizzas and have room to move them closer or further away from the flame. This undeniably gives you a great area to get the best cook possible.
What's In The Box?
1 x Ooni Koda 16 pizza oven
1 x Stone Baking Board
1 x Ooni Koda 16 Manual and Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
1 x Propane gas tank regulator and hose
- Cooks epic 16” pizza with an authentic stone-baked base.
- Durable, ceramic fibre-insulated, powder-coated steel shell for superior heat retention and weather resistance.
- Runs on LPG gas (normal Aussie Gas BBQ Bottles) and is ready to cook in just 20 minutes from lighting.
You’ve seen the Original Ooni Koda 12, now meet Ooni Koda 16! Ooni has just added this slick, large pizza oven to the gas-powered product series. Ooni Koda cooks awesome pizzas up to 13 inches, while Ooni Koda 16 fires out epic 16-inch pizzas. Whether you’re a fan of pizza dinners or love throwing pizza parties, we’ve got the perfect gas-powered pizza oven for you in our Ooni Koda pizza oven family.
You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 below in the instruction manual tab.
- Unboxed dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg (40.1lbs)
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 16″ (406.4mm)
- 0.6″ (15mm) cordierite stone baking board
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Hose Outlet: 8mm barb terminal (supplied fully assembled to hose)
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 37mBar Propane Regulator
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Gas terminal for attaching the hose and gas source
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell
Ooni Koda 16 - stone temperatures and cooking technique
Ooni Koda 16’s large stone floor and L-shaped burner provide ultimate cooking versatility. The stone floor surface will gradually increase in temperature the closer it gets to the flame, allowing you to maneuver food around the oven depending on how you want it to cook. When cooking with fire, it’s important to rotate your pizza and food for an even bake.
What Is a Perforated Pizza Peel?
The word “perforated” means a surface covered with small holes. So a perforated pizza peel is a metal peel with a lot of small holes on the carrying surface. The purpose of the holes is to get rid of excess flour from the pizza dough to avoid that it burns in the oven. A perforated peel is also lighter and prevents the pizza from sticking to the peel.
14" Perforated Pizza Peel - 35cm x 80cm
35cm Wide x 80cm Long - Perfect Size for the Ooni Koda 16
Lightweight aluminium construction. Phillips Head screwdriver required for assembly.